6th June 2014
1. Stock market darling no more. Asos came down to earth with more than a bump as prices slid by 30 per cent on a second profits warning this week. Mindful Money contributor Edmund Shing looked at why and four stocks that should do better.
How to build an efficient portfolio using ETFs: Click here to find out more about Mindful Money’s live webcast on Thursday, 12 June.
2. The UK’ overall economic strategy now has IMF approval with the organisation hailing a balanced recovery before it spoils things by warning about the housing boom.
3. Analysts are unimpressed by Vodafone’s £19bn turnaround plan.
4. Royal London’s chief investment officer Robert Talbot wants changes in the leadership team at Tesco putting pressure on chief executive Philip Clarke and his turnaround strategy as Sky News reports.
5. The ECB cuts rates by an unspectacular 0.1 per cent. A host of analysts comment. On Mindful Money, Jonathan Davis is unimpressed, Simon Ward believes the ECB is doing all it can to avoid QE and Shaun Richards sees all manner of ramifications.
Register here for Neil Woodford updates and receive a free research report.